Monday, August 30, 2010

"Dear Zoo" by Rod Campbell ( Adapted by Pauline Andrews

Zoo de Champrepus

I went to the Zoo to buy me a Pet .


The Zoo Keeper said....."how about a Macaw? "

I said "this is way too noisy! "



The Zoo Keeper said "how about a kangaroo?"

I said 'This one is too is too jumpy ! " ( usually)

The Zoo Keeper said how about a Ring Tailed Lemur?

I said " the tail is too big ".
The Zoo Keeper said" how about a Reindeer? "

I said" it's not Christmas and there is no Santa! "

The Zoo Keeper said "how about a Pink Flamingo?"

I said there are too many and they are too boring!

The Zoo Keeper said " how about a goat with a big tummy?

I said you must be kidding!


The Zoo Keeper said " how about a spotty cat or two?

I said " I only want one pet not two! "


The Zoo Keeper said" how about one cat that you can take in you car ?

Oh this one is just right...perfect! I'll take this one! .

No comments:

Post a Comment