Friday, August 27, 2010

Sewing














I have spent a few hours in front of the sewing machine creating : gingham table runners, and numerous napkins to match . Traditional french style for the first wedding .
Jon then went to the depot vente and purchased two old curtains with braiding. I cut them down to make more table runners and place mats for the wedding in September.

The sewing machine was set up in the study, TV on and I was supplied with regular cups of tea. I have consequently watched many episodes of Super Nanny, Come Dine with Me, A house in the Country and DIY rescue . I have watched more TV in France than in a year in NZ .


PS : Guess what you are all getting for Christmas this year ? ( Mark and I are planning to have a Christmas where you give a gift that is hand made , re-cycled or even re gifted !

1 comment: